New Customer Report with no appointment scheduled

k_black
New Contributor

There are times when a customer calls in, we collect their information, enter them into service titan, but for whatever reason the customer decides not to schedule an appointment. Or there are times we enter in a customers information from an online lead generation such as Yelp or HomeAdvisor, attempt to contact the customer but are unsuccessful.  Is there a report we can run that will show new customers that were created, but have no appointment? 

I would like to create an automatic report that is sent to my CSR's daily to remind them to reach back out to these customers and attempt to schedule an appointment. Having this report would make it easier to track and contact the customers from different campaigns. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @k_black - you can create a custom report using the "customers" template and add the column for "completed jobs" and filter that column to equal 0, then schedule the report at whatever cadence. This will give you customer info including when the customer was created in the system.

Here's a snippet, hope this helps!

leadswithnojobs.png

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

k_black
New Contributor

This is exactly what I wanted, thank you!!! 

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @k_black - you can create a custom report using the "customers" template and add the column for "completed jobs" and filter that column to equal 0, then schedule the report at whatever cadence. This will give you customer info including when the customer was created in the system.

Here's a snippet, hope this helps!

leadswithnojobs.png

Sheena @ NiFT