Messages from technicians on dispatch board

SandyRogness
New Contributor

Hi all- is anyone else missing important messages from their technicians?  It's great that they can message us throughout the day and that it's all through Service Titan, but the only way we know they messaged us is a small ding noise.  There is no visible alert showing that we have an unread message.  At least with the customer chat area there is a color difference between read and unread messages.  But for the tech message area, everything looks the same.  Hoping this can get improved or someone can help me see new incoming messages from techs a little more clearer!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

AdeliosAdmin
New Contributor

On the dispatch board, under the settings page, then on the left under Notifications you can turn on Desktop notifications for each user who wants to alerted to the incoming messages. 

You can also do this for Customer chats under the preferences on the left hand side of the call screen 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

H_Imbach
New Contributor III

From my experience these notifications are still missed because they only pop up in the corner of the screen for a few seconds. There have been multiple times I have missed important messages on the dispatch board and the CSR has to inform me the message(s) came in. I believe it would be easier for the messages from the technicians to be a category like the customer messages are on the left side of the screen and shows a number when a new message is received. 

I added this to the ideas a while ago 
https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3139

AdeliosAdmin
New Contributor

On the dispatch board, under the settings page, then on the left under Notifications you can turn on Desktop notifications for each user who wants to alerted to the incoming messages. 

You can also do this for Customer chats under the preferences on the left hand side of the call screen