Question regarding "adding" Professional to already created Appt

RedSoxFanInTn
New Contributor

Hi All!

Newer here to Service Titan, and the platform.  This question MAY have already been asked and answered.  However, I am unable to find the answer I need.

Scenario-I have booked a call/appt. for 8AM.  We have 1 Service Professional dispatched, arrived, and working.  I need to add another professional to the same job at 10AM.  I am aware of how to add the 2nd Professional. However, I am encountering a problem that when I add the 2nd Professional, ST will automatically "assign" the 2nd Professional at the same start time as the 1st on the dispatch board.  

My question.  Is there a way to add the 2nd Professional and have the dispatch board reflect the 10AM time, and NOT the 8AM.  As I said, I have looked and searched and am unable to find an answer.  Any advice would be SUPER HELPFUL!

I also have added a screenshot for clarity.  Where the arrow is on the screenshot is where the 2nd's time should "start"  is there a way to change (the green slot) to "begin at the end of the Burke call without affecting the "start" of the "Hales" call.

Thank you SO SO SO VERY MUCH!!Capture1.PNG

2 REPLIES 2

JBarrett1
New Contributor III

2 appointments/2 jobs, 2 different start times- but depends on what your backend need is for tracking/payroll/time entry- etc. You could just add the other tech and he will be dispatched separately. 1 appointment and 1 job 

DiamondK1
Contributor II

This is not possible unless you schedule the second technician under a second appointment on the same job. So the first tech would be on the first appt and then second tech would be on the second appt; each appt having a different start time on the same day.

Kristen Johnson - Office Manager - Diamond Heating Cooling, Plumbing & Electric