Respond to a text message

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Is there a way receive a SMS text and then respond to it? For example: With the new text feature to let customers know that the technician is on the way. So we were testing this new feature, and we had the test write back to cancel the appointment because they were not home. Is there a way to then write back to that person through text saying we have cancelled the appointment and if they wish to reschedule....etc. I hope that this makes sense?

- Also is there a way to click on the text message history to see the full message. If I receive one and I am away from the computer, I can't see the whole message, just the first line.

3 REPLIES 3

DollyJandM
New Contributor

When will this be out? The first post I came across said in the first quarter and now this post says phase II, When will this be made available?  This is something we need; A MUST HAVE.

Thanks, D

Previous Contributor
Former Community Member

Hi @Twyla Perez - thanks for this discussion post! This is something we're working on with Phase II of Customer Communications (two-way texting with customers). You can stay updated on our upcoming features by going to our Customer Communications lab here: https://community.servicetitan.com/s/group/0F91a0000000vNwCAI

Thanks again!

DollyJandM
New Contributor

The link you provided does not work.