Smart Phone Spam Filters

AuroraShields
New Contributor II

My CSR team is getting a rapid increase of customer feedback that their smart phones are not registering they are even receiving a call from our office due to smart phone spam filters, either from our sales team members or from dispatchers. Is anyone else experiencing this issue and how do you navigate telling your customers to add your business as a contact in their phone to bypass spam filtering?

5 REPLIES 5

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

We haven't heard this complaint from our customers yet but I'm sure its coming. Do you have Marketing Pro, if so you could send a email to your customer base explaining the why and suggesting they add your business as a contact. If you don't have MP maybe try a Facebook post or MailChimp. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

Thanks Randi, we do have MP and I think this would be a great option! When we started getting this feedback I would have never considered it was even a potential speed bump... until my very own CSRs complained about not being able to transfer calls to MY cell phone! Oops!

Zachkays

I have been trying to drop the link, but it keeps blocking it also look up the article in the KB about spam likely calls. 

Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ

Thanks Zach! I have visited that KB article, I wonder if that step needs to be repeated? The most bizarre thing is some users have reported their phone never ringing, and some have even reported our voicemails don't show up either. So spooky!

Zachkays

I know on some aggressive smart blockers if the number is not saved it will not ring at all. Their would be a setting in the clients phone that they need to shut off.  

Intelligent Design Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Solar, & Electric
Tucson, AZ