We have several locations with separate accounts and all locations except our maui location works well when text/email notifications go out for dispatch to the tech. Maui however did work in the past but hasn't for some time, email works but no text sent to the tech when dispatched. Dispatch board shows them going out in the notification history. All settings are turned on and the same across all locations, phone numbers up to date, no blocking issues with phone carriers, ST number added as trusted contact. Tech support has looked at it on their end and says everything looks correct. Anyone else encounter similar issues or a fix for this?
We have never had any issues with our dispatch notification going through when all the buttons are turned on until a few cases recently. They were not consecutive events and the homeowner had gotten other notifications through, but when it came time for the dispatch, the message did not go through. I cannot understand what is going on. I messaged support so hopefully they will have some answers.
Hi @John_BradleyAAP - I had a similar issue with this but it was on the customer chat side. Notifications were not going through and we found that it was recommended to put a local number on the sms side in order to reset the system. We had an 800 number originally. Once we did this, it helped and the text started going through. We had to a brand new message to the techs for the system to take finally.