Customer Portal

jmoutray
New Contributor II

I have a customer wanting to download the invoices from the customer portal. Is that possible and if so how would they need to do it? 

Thank you in advanced (: 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

Make sure in your settings ((Communications // Customer Portal )) that the portal is enabled.  And then scroll through the settings to make sure they reflect the way you want them to (logo, contact info, business unit you are looking for, etc.)  Once you have that set up, the "Host" is the link to send them.  As long as they are enabled, they can access their info through that link.  

** Once they arrive on the portal page, they must click "request an invitation"  They must enter the email that is on their profile in ST.  They will receive a link that will allow them to set up a login.  Once they are in, they can see ALL invoices for their customer profile and all locations.  I believe they can see open estimates too, but I'm not sure on that one. 

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

scottf_GBO
Contributor II

Make sure in your settings ((Communications // Customer Portal )) that the portal is enabled.  And then scroll through the settings to make sure they reflect the way you want them to (logo, contact info, business unit you are looking for, etc.)  Once you have that set up, the "Host" is the link to send them.  As long as they are enabled, they can access their info through that link.  

** Once they arrive on the portal page, they must click "request an invitation"  They must enter the email that is on their profile in ST.  They will receive a link that will allow them to set up a login.  Once they are in, they can see ALL invoices for their customer profile and all locations.  I believe they can see open estimates too, but I'm not sure on that one. 

Scott Forbes
Custom Climate Concepts