No Charge Calls

isabelle1
New Contributor II

I have recently noticed that when a tech sells a job and performs work now his NoCharge is automatically turned on. It looks like as soon as the tech gets the customer's signature it automatically changes this feature.

8 REPLIES 8

TFreeman
New Contributor III

Great question. Admittedly it is not very intuitive. If a technician is selling an estimate for work to be completed (whether to be done now or later), it marks that job as a non opportunity so the conversion (items on the invoice) doesn’t count against them. Even though it marks it as Non Opportunity, if the value of the items on the estimate equal or exceed the Sold threshold for that job type, it will be considered a Sold job. And if the value of the items on the invoice (in the case of perform work now) equal or exceed the Sold Threshold for that job type, it’ll be considered a converted job. 

Conversion Rate - relates to invoice 

Close Rate - relates to estimate

Hppe this helps. 

F_Altares
New Contributor II

We are also experiencing this same issue on our end. It's appearing after booking new jobs from the call screen and after booking jobs from project page as well, not just after the technicians are capturing signatures on estimates. 

jollis13
New Contributor

I have also noticed this issue. I don't understand why converted and billed jobs are being marked as No Charge/Non-Opportunity. This being marked is inaccurate to what is being done on the job. 

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @isabelle1 - two things to consider: 1. Does the job type have the "No Charge/Unconvertible" box checked? and 2. What is the sold threshold amount $ on the job type? If marked as nc, it will not count as an opportunity for those techs on the job to sell. But if they do sell and it is above the set job type sold threshold then they will get credit for the converted opportunity.

Sheena @ NiFT

I have also noticed this issue. I don't understand why converted and billed jobs are being marked as No Charge/Non-Opportunity. This being marked is inaccurate to what is being done on the job. 

So I went and double checked that it is not getting booked as a No Charge/ Unconvertible. The sold threshold is $100 and the techs have been selling more than that. I attached a photo of how its automatically getting switched on:

Screenshot 2023-08-09 at 8.40.47 AM.png

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @isabelle1 -- in the audit trail you sent, it shows that the tech (Tony) marked the job as NoCharge. Techs have the ability to do this via mobile.

Sheena @ NiFT

How do you turn this off?