(855)*(550)*(06.87)Can I Change the Name of a Passenger on Qatar Airways?

xadid51428
Visitor

Qatar Airways typically does not allow changes to the name on a ticket. If you have made a minor error (like a spelling mistake), you may be able to correct it by contacting their customer service. However, for significant name changes, you will likely need to cancel the original ticket and purchase a new one. It’s best to reach out to Qatar Airways directly for specific guidance on your situation.

Can I Transfer My Flight Ticket to Someone Else on Qatar Airways?

No, Qatar Airways does not allow the transfer of flight tickets to another person. Tickets are non-transferable, meaning they are valid only for the passenger whose name is on the booking. If you need to change the passenger, you will need to cancel the original ticket and book a new one for the new traveler.

Does Qatar Airways Allow Changes?
Yes, Qatar Airways allows changes to bookings, but the policies and fees can vary based on the fare type you purchased. Most tickets allow for changes, but there may be fees associated with the change, and you may also need to pay any fare difference for the new flight. Always check the specific terms and conditions associated with your ticket or contact Qatar Airways for the most accurate information.

0 REPLIES 0