👻 🎃 🦇 Calling all ghouls, gourds, and goblins! 🦇 🎃 👻

e_dunn
Former Titan

Halloween.png

Hello everyone!

Happy Monday!
Happy last day of October!
And, happy Halloween!

I’m going to be heading to my son’s school tonight for a costume parade - there’s nothing like seeing little ones all dressed-up and how creative some of the parents are. 

This got me thinking - Our Community members area amazingly creative individuals - whether it be navigating around an interesting electrical challenge ( shocking, I know), dealing to a DIY 🚽 install, a ☠ mystery ☠ at the deep end of a pool, or any number of 😲🤯😱 situations. So, two questions for you:

• How are you having fun today? Show us your or your team's costumes today.

• What is your go-to Halloween candy?

Okay, I’ll go first. Here is my fearless Spidey 🕸 🕸 🕷🕷

20220929_192152.jpg

And my go-to Halloween candy… oof. I think it’s a tie between Twix and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups.

45 REPLIES 45

Zakw
Contributor

That's great!

snehalprod
New Contributor II

ServiceTitan Minion!
IMG_1236.jpg

Zakw
Contributor

Some really great costumes. I almost was Hulk Hogan!

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

My husband was a shark attack victim 

Spoiler
🤣unnamed (1).jpg

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

JessicaSmith

I don't know how I marked that SPOILER but there's no reason not to look at it lol

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

RandiThompson

I have a grown niece who is scared of sharks so I send her funny shark gifs and buy her shark shrits...I showed her this from FB!! 😂 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

That's amazing. I love it!!!

CassandraDMC
Former Titan

Was out of town this year, but here is a picture from last year of my dog Henry dressed as a taco 🌮

IMG_6559.jpg

JessicaSmith

tacos are my favorite!!

TimMcGuire
Former Titan

Waiting for trick or treaters last night and had a feeling someone was watching me...

IMG_8465.jpg