Change-Name{1.855.550.0687}Does Etihad Allow Name Change?

xadid51428
Visitor

Etihad Airways generally does not allow name changes on tickets. If you have made an error in the name on your booking, you may be able to correct it, but this typically involves a fee and must be done before the flight. For significant changes, you might need to cancel your original ticket and book a new one. It's best to contact Etihad customer service as soon as possible if you find yourself in this situation.

Can I Change My Etihad Flight Free of Charge?

Changing your Etihad flight free of charge depends on the fare type you purchased. Some fare classes allow for free changes, especially if they are part of a promotional deal. However, most standard tickets will incur a change fee, which can vary based on the route and the fare class. Additionally, if the new flight is more expensive, you’ll need to pay the fare difference. It's advisable to review the specific terms associated with your ticket or contact Etihad directly for clarification.

Is Etihad's 24-Hour Cancellation Policy?

Etihad Airways does have a 24-hour cancellation policy for certain fares. If you book your ticket directly through Etihad and it’s within 24 hours of your departure, you may be eligible for a full refund, provided you comply with their terms. However, this policy may not apply to all fare types, so it's important to check the specific conditions attached to your ticket. Always confirm the details at the time of booking or refer to their official website for the most accurate information.

How Much is the Cancellation Fee for Etihad Airways?

The cancellation fee for Etihad Airways varies based on the fare type and route. Generally, standard economy tickets are subject to a cancellation fee that can range from approximately $100 to $300 or more, depending on the specific circumstances. If you purchased a flexible fare, you might have more leniency with lower fees or even a full refund. It's crucial to check the specific terms and conditions associated with your ticket at the time of booking or contact Etihad customer service for the most accurate information.

What Happens if My First Flight is Delayed and I Miss My Connecting Flight with Etihad?

If your first flight with Etihad is delayed and causes you to miss your connecting flight, the airline typically takes responsibility for rebooking you on the next available flight to your destination. This is especially true if your entire journey is booked on a single ticket. Etihad will also assist with any necessary accommodations if the delay requires an overnight stay. However, if you booked separate tickets for each leg of your journey, you might not be eligible for the same protections, and you would need to address any missed connections on your own.

How Do I Change My Etihad Guest Name?

Changing your Etihad Guest name (the loyalty program) typically involves contacting Etihad customer service directly. You will need to provide documentation supporting the name change, such as a marriage certificate or a legal name change document. It’s essential to have your Etihad Guest number handy when you reach out for assistance. Changes might take some time to process, so it's advisable to initiate this as soon as you know about the need for a name change.

0 REPLIES 0