Content Portal Content Suggestions?

ChelseaAce
New Contributor III

Hi gang!  I'm interested in utilizing our Content Portal to provide relevant information to all of our technicians.  I have used this feature before on days when there are limited hours at suppliers, but I'm curious - which content do you provide, and how often?

For context, we are a growing plumbing company with 18 technicians in the field with varying degrees of knowledge.

Thanks for your input!! 🙂

- Chelsea 

Chelsea Robinson
Ace Plumbing and Rooter
Project Coordinator

"If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then every day would be Erntedankfest." - Dwight K Schrute
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @ChelseaAce -- I've gotten feedback from techs that adding any pamphlets of membership/agreement your organization offers has been helpful for them to get a visual of what is included. You can use the content portal to remind techs of important dates, such as open enrollment, company newsletters, or upcoming company events!

Hope this helps 🙂

Sheena @ NiFT

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

ChelseaAce
New Contributor III

Oooh that's a good point.  It doesn't have to be plumbing specific.  Appreciate your help!

Chelsea Robinson
Ace Plumbing and Rooter
Project Coordinator

"If onlys and justs were candies and nuts, then every day would be Erntedankfest." - Dwight K Schrute

Sheena_Palacios

Anytime, @ChelseaAce !

Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena_Palacios

Hi @ChelseaAce -- I've gotten feedback from techs that adding any pamphlets of membership/agreement your organization offers has been helpful for them to get a visual of what is included. You can use the content portal to remind techs of important dates, such as open enrollment, company newsletters, or upcoming company events!

Hope this helps 🙂

Sheena @ NiFT