Email Alerts

ShannonKay
New Contributor

The email alerts are coming many per email. I miss the days of one email per alert so I KNEW which ones were done and which ones were not. This is scary going into the busy season having to go back through and check to ensure all of the alerts on the one email are actually done.

5 REPLIES 5

ShannonKay
New Contributor

I have all my alerts coming in one email instead of one alert per email. We discovered it was because I have email threading turned on. I have that on so that when a customer and I are going back and forth I can easily look back at the conversation so I really cannot turn it off. However, I do believe if the alerts each had a different title (maybe one that included the job number) then it would come one alert per email.

ShannonKay
New Contributor

Just this morning, one of my alert emails has 42 alerts in it. I have no idea which ones were already taken care of. I literally have to go through all 42 of them. This is a complete waste of time. I really REALLY need them to be one alert per email like it used to be. We are going into the busy season and I don't have time to look at alerts that I have already seen.

Hi @ShannonKay - Wow - that definitely has to be frustrating. Let me see if I can get you some help. Hang in there!

ShannonKay
New Contributor

That topic was about links in the email alerts and has nothing to do with the fact that there are 20+ alerts in one email. This problem is making it time consuming to go through every single alert and I have missed alerts due to this problem. ST used to have it so that there was one alert per one email so I know it's easy enough to change it back. This new way is inefficient and has me missing very important alerts.

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @ShannonKay - Here's another conversation that might help - take a look. https://community.servicetitan.com/t5/General/Edit-Alert-Emails/td-p/14454

You could also take a peek at some ideas your fellow Titans have added to see if they are similar to what you're looking for. Be sure to add your vote or a note if you want to clarify what your requirements are.