Technician color with multiple technicians on a job, on the calendar in the schedule module

charringtonPSB
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Is there any way for the job on the calendar in the schedule tab, to reflect both technicians working with the color coding?

So if there are 2 technicians, the job shows both colors? 3, 3 colors, etc.

Current workflow from what I can tell, is that the 2 person icon alerting you to multiple people working, requiring you to hover to get information. Even tags require you to hover.

8 REPLIES 8

breezyairllc
New Contributor

Yes please!! i am begging for this!!! we have 4 technicians and this would make life so much easier and quicker for the glance. at least make it a toggle where it can be turned on and off for the bigger companies. 

charringtonPSB

I believe there is an option to have it show the zone color or the color assigned to the tech in their tech profile. We use the tech profile. Check in with your CSM @MadisonChicken 

MadisonChicken

Great I have a meeting with them today and am going to ask about this! Thanks for the insight. 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

Miranda

I would be glad to see this as well. It may not work for bigger teams, but it would be easier to see at a glance who exactly is scheduled for what.

Miranda Hufford, Office Manager @ Red Barn Service, LLC

charringtonPSB

ScheduleScheduleSee attached! This is from the calendar/schedule. I can see there are multiple technicians assigned to this job by the little icon of 2 people. But the color coding is only for 1 tech (Blue=Jeff). Wondering if there is a way for both colors to be reflected in the box?

MadisonChicken

Screenshot 2023-04-25 094049.png

This is how ours looks

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

MadisonChicken

I appreciate you providing the picture. So I see what you're saying. Sorry I wasn't reading very well. 

So my question is, on your schedule it doesn't have the color that goes along with the zone? That's not the zone color for the job? The only reason I ask, and I am really curious, is our colors on our schedule are only specific to the zone that the job is in. Is there a way to make those colors specific to the technicians? 

And obviously if that is a thing then I have no idea how to get two colors to show up on there. But it is a great idea and I will totally vote for it! 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks

MadisonChicken

Could you possibly provide a picture? I'm having a hard time understanding. I would love to give my feedback though. Just not sure.

Thank you. 

Madison Robertson
Chicken Lady Speaks