How to fix QB not responding while opening my company file

xefonin7
New Contributor

I try to open my company file in QuickBooks, but it doesn't react. I've attempted restarting QuickBooks and my PC, but the problem persists. What are some efficient ways to troubleshoot and fix this issue? Do I need to do any special configurations or file checks in order for QuickBooks to react and open my company file? I appreciate your assistance.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

xefape9792
New Contributor II

If QuickBooks isn't responding when opening your company file, try restarting your computer and running QuickBooks as an administrator. Ensure your QuickBooks is updated, and use the QuickBooks Tool Hub to access the "Quick Fix my Program" tool. Also, check for file corruption by running the QuickBooks File Doctor, and make sure your company file is stored locally with a short file path.

Intuit Helpline Number +1(800)-845-9666.png

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

xefape9792
New Contributor II

If QuickBooks isn't responding when opening your company file, try restarting your computer and running QuickBooks as an administrator. Ensure your QuickBooks is updated, and use the QuickBooks Tool Hub to access the "Quick Fix my Program" tool. Also, check for file corruption by running the QuickBooks File Doctor, and make sure your company file is stored locally with a short file path.

Intuit Helpline Number +1(800)-845-9666.png