Preffered Technician

PaigeDaniel
New Contributor

On our account it no longer allows us to set a preferred technician to a customer's profile. It only populates management and previous management in the dropdown menu. Anybody having this issue or have any advice? 

Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I figured it out. So if you go into settings under operations then scroll down to custom fields you can add preferred technicians to the drop down and also make it available to service locations as well as customers. Hope this helps! 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

I haven't been able to add a preferred tech either unless it is under the recurring services section when I am creating a new one. I would love to be able to do this though! Does anyone have any suggestions?

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

I figured it out. So if you go into settings under operations then scroll down to custom fields you can add preferred technicians to the drop down and also make it available to service locations as well as customers. Hope this helps! 

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

This doesn't populate the preferred tech on the call booking screen though right? 

My office manager brought to my attention this morning that when you click to edit the location profile there is a spot there to add in their preferred tech. I'm not sure if you saw this?

Khiana Klatt

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Thank you so much!! I will definitely look into changing this setting. Such a big help!

Khiana Klatt