Service Titan Sandbox Location

uohara
New Contributor II

What is the name of the sandbox platform where you can play with service titan? 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

next.servicetitan.com

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

JessicaSmith

Try practice.servicetitan.com

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

dwhite45
Valued Contributor

We use it often for training and invoice manipulation. If we have to split it into two or they want it reworded after export. We make sure to save a copy of the invoice if it was for a customer so that we have it just like we sent them and we don't have to do it again.

JessicaSmith

next.servicetitan.com

Good morning, Next often runs slow for us. At pantheon someone mentioned there was an additional platform we could practice within. Something like servicetitan/practice but that is not exactly it as i cannot find the page. Would you know of this?

JessicaSmith

Try practice.servicetitan.com

Thank you!

uohara
New Contributor II

Thank you Jessica, I could not remember it for the life of me. 

JessicaSmith

You are very welcome! Remember that this data resets every Friday- so you can play and test, just know anything you do will be wiped out come Friday.