{{Spirit}}855.550.0687Can you change your date on your ticket when Spirit 𝔸𝕚𝕣lines?

xadid51428
Visitor

Yes, you can change your date on your ticket with Spirit Airlines. However, the process involves paying a change fee and potentially covering any fare difference. If you have purchased a bundle or specific fare type that allows changes, the fees may vary. Always check your specific ticket’s terms and conditions, as some fares might have more flexibility than others.

How Much Does Spirit Charge to Change Dates?
Spirit Airlines charges a fee for changing your flight dates. As of the latest information, the fee can range from $49 to $99, depending on when you make the change (the closer to the departure date, the higher the fee). Additionally, if your new flight is more expensive than your original one, you will have to pay the fare difference on top of the change fee. Always verify the current fees directly on Spirit's website, as they can change.

Can I Change My Flight to a Different Day with Spirit?
Yes, you can change your flight to a different day with Spirit Airlines. The process involves selecting a new flight and paying any applicable change fees and fare differences. Make sure to complete the change at least an hour before your original flight to avoid complications. Additionally, if you are moving your flight to a peak travel time, be prepared for possible higher fares.

Do I Lose My Money if I Cancel My Spirit Flight?
If you cancel your Spirit flight, whether you lose your money or not depends on the type of fare you purchased. Spirit typically offers non-refundable tickets, meaning you would not receive a cash refund if you cancel. However, you may have the option to receive a travel credit for the value of your ticket, minus any applicable fees, which can be used for future travel. It’s advisable to check the specific cancellation policy associated with your ticket for the most accurate information.

What is Spirit Date Change Policy?
Spirit Airlines allows passengers to change their flight dates, but it comes with specific conditions. Typically, you can modify your itinerary through the Spirit Airlines website or customer service. The changes can be made to both the date and time of the flight, but you will need to pay a fee, and the fare difference may also apply, depending on the new flight you choose. It’s important to note that changes must be made at least an hour before the original flight departure time.

0 REPLIES 0