Suggestion to Updated Customer Page

DWK55
New Contributor

On the newly updated customer page on the left side panel where you can pick each section and be quick casted there, the only way to quickly get back to the main screen with all the customer information is to hit the return to top button at the bottom,

My suggestion would to make the word "Customer" that is already in the right hand panel a hyperlink to act in the same way as the return to top of page button.

I would find this incredibly effective and efficient, all morning I have been going through accounts doing accruals and it would be nice to be able to click within that same side panel I'm using to navigate to get back to the main page without having to go across the screen to do so.

I know this may sound trivial but I hope admins will understand its not so much so. 

Thank you!

2 REPLIES 2

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Phase 2 of the redesign will solve your problem, although not exactly in the way you're describing. You'll see soon

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @DWK55 -- nothing that creates efficiency is trivial, you should post this on the ideas page and repost here so we can upvote this!

Sheena @ NiFT