Updates/Changes id like to see

ssiegfri
New Contributor III

1.) Lets say a customer or something needs to change the time frame on a job. Lets say it was originally for 8am-12pm but now needs to be 12pm-4pm. When you move the job on the dispatch page to the new time frame, it does not change the arrival time when looking at the actual job itself. It would be great if jobs moved around, the arrival window and start/end times would change with the move.

2.) Speaking of the dispatch page, when you hover over the right hand side of a job, you can "grab" it and extend or shorten the job very simply, but id like to see this also added to the left hand side of the job as well.

3.) Another change/addition id like to see on the dispatch page is a way to turn on/off a grid of sorts (kind of like a Digital Audio Workstation like Ableton Live) so you can see exactly where youre placing the job instead of guessing that it might be at, say, 11am. 

4.) Id also like to see an implementation of being able to be logged into multiple devices. Its kind of annoying that i can only be logged in on one pc at a time and if i log into, say, my laptop at home, it logs me out of my pc at my desk at work.

Just my $.02

-Shane

4 REPLIES 4

e_dunn
Former Titan

@ssiegfri - These are all great ideas! The best place for all of these would be on our new Ideas page to make sure our Product team has visibility.

ssiegfri
New Contributor III

yeah. sorry about that. i had already done that afterwards. i didnt even see there was an Ideas page prior to this.

feel free to delete this post!

-Shane

No worries @ssiegfri - we'll get this *new* Community thing figured out together! We appreciate the feedback and your patience!

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I think these are some great ideas that you could add to the ideas section. In regards to the 4th point I think the reason why they don't allow that is because Service Titan makes their money based on technician and that it was just something to keep that same way for the Desktop users. I think there should be a way around the Desktop version but I understand the reasoning for the mobile users...