Credit Card Processing Fee Invoice

Adriana
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know where to find the monthly invoice for merchant processing fees on CC payments processed through ServiceTitan Payments? I have looked everywhere and Support has been looking into it for 3 weeks now. I would think it is under our Business Profile Billing but unfortunately it is not.

Any help is appreciated! We need it for accounting reasons... Thank you!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Adriana

Hi @e_dunn ! Yes, support said we can find it on the Merchant Portal. Thank you!!

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

hiltonk6
New Contributor

Hi, where in the Merchant Portal exactly can this report be found?  I've exhausted every tab, and can't find.  Please advise.  Thanks much!

e_dunn
Former Titan

Hi @Adriana - welcome to the ServiceTitan Community and congrats on your first post! 🎉

I wanted to see if you have gotten the answer around this? If you haven't, let me know and I'll get this escalated.

Hi, where exactly in the Merchant Portal can this report be found?  Can't seem to find.  Many thanks!

Hi @hiltonk6 - this article should hopefully get you headed in the right direction. @Adriana would you have any other suggestions for @hiltonk6?

Adriana

Hi @e_dunn ! Yes, support said we can find it on the Merchant Portal. Thank you!!