Does anyone use Contractor Commerce with Service Titan that can share their experience?

EReno
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Does anyone use Contractor Commerce with Service Titan that can share their experience? Contractor Commerce demo says they have "deep integration with Service Titan" yet my ST CSM is telling me they don't have real integration with Contractor Commerce. I'm told "lots of Service Titan customers use Contractor Commerce". Anyone out there open to a chat?

Thanks!

Erin 

3 REPLIES 3

DeeDee
New Contributor

Any updates on your experience With Contractor Commerce ?

brandig1
New Contributor

Hi @EReno

We use Contractor Commerce and have set up an "integration" with ST. I use quotations because I still haven't figured out how to get it to work properly. As of now, purchases in CC create a job/invoice in ST. However, there are several problems with that. Firstly, the integration created a job which causes issues because the customer received a job notification which they should not have, the invoice amount was $0, and now we have an open job we need to deal with. This skews technician KPI's. Service Titan says there's no way to get CC to create a non-job invoice instead. I did have them turn on the Point of Sale configuration but I'm not sure this will help us in any way. My CC contact is mostly out of the office this week so I don't expect a response any time soon. If anyone has any insight into this I would greatly appreciate it. 

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @EReno

Thank you for bringing this topic to our attention! ServiceTitan does not officially partner with Contractor Commerce, as of now. I have also reached out to internal teams to know if it is somehow integrated. Let me get back to you once I hear back from the team😊