Special Toolbox Live Event for Call Centers! Feb. 21-22 in San Antonio, TX

asnow
Valued Contributor II

We are so excited to be back on the road, and we're coming to San Antonio, TX on Feb. 21-22 to dive deep into call centers! This event is like no other - where we focus on setting up your call center, optimizing all things in ServiceTitan, and learning best practices, tips and guidance from other successful companies, coaches, and ServiceTitan experts.

We have an amazing line up of speakers including Jason Brady, from Above and Beyond, as well as Jessy Karolevitz from Bonfe. Both companies have scaled their companies and call centers with amazing systems and processes that they'll be sharing at the event. We will have several other successful companies sharing their experience as well.

As a CSR coach, I will be sharing some strong strategies that you can implement immediately, and Bill Powers will be diving deep into dispatching. Other ServiceTitan team members will be available for 1:1 guidance, and will also share the best ways to optimize, run reports, create dashboards, and take advantage of all the ServiceTitan features that will help your call center run like a well oiled machine!  Register now to save your spot - and bring another team member with you so you can get the most out of this 2 day experience. Copy of ServiceTitan-ToolboxLive-Social-Template-MultiSpeaker-Twitter copy.png

2 REPLIES 2

misty325
New Contributor III

I am super excited to be attending this event with my boss. It will be my first time attending a service titan event 🤗

baraica
Former Titan

We are so excited for this event!! 😄

Engagement Manager
ServiceTitan Community Team