TitanAdvisor Updates

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Does TitanAdvisor update automatically daily or does someone at ServiceTitan actually push a button? I ask because I usually see it update somewhere around 6:00-6:30 pacific time. Today I actually want to see the update because I made a bunch of changes and it hasn't updated yet at 9:08. @tsjobeck thoughts?

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

tsjobeck

TitanAdvisor updates once daily;

On the right side of the Overview screen customers can see exactly when the data was “last updated”. Currently the sync typically finishes between 4am and 6am pacific time, but can vary.
Automated and does vary on time depending on update volume.

* Be sure to examine the cadences on the 'What were Measuring" in TitanAdvisor to confirm when those particulars will update. Some update every 24 hrs, some weekly, some monthly and some even as far out as 60 days.

Hope this helps
Tim
Tim Sjobeck
Program Facilitator
Coach
Director of Smiles

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

RandiThompson

I am happy to know I am not the only one that is obsessed with our score lol I haven't seen a leader board in the past 2 weeks.............

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

JessicaSmith

Dude I SKYROCKETED over the weekend! Check this out:2022-10-16.png

I'm coming for that leaderboard.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions

tsjobeck

I noticed this was not marked as an accepted solution....killing me smalls

Tim Sjobeck
Program Facilitator
Coach
Director of Smiles

JessicaSmith

tsjobeck

TitanAdvisor updates once daily;

On the right side of the Overview screen customers can see exactly when the data was “last updated”. Currently the sync typically finishes between 4am and 6am pacific time, but can vary.
Automated and does vary on time depending on update volume.

* Be sure to examine the cadences on the 'What were Measuring" in TitanAdvisor to confirm when those particulars will update. Some update every 24 hrs, some weekly, some monthly and some even as far out as 60 days.

Hope this helps
Tim
Tim Sjobeck
Program Facilitator
Coach
Director of Smiles

JessicaSmith

Update +7 today and not all the items I was watching! My score is going up up up!