allimincher
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Azuga Referral Banner.png

Azuga is ServiceTitan’s preferred fleet management software. The solution provides contractors with the best in vehicle operations and driver safety tools that can help ensure your HVAC, plumbing, electrical, or other field service business is always up and running. 

The partnership between Azuga and ServiceTitan provides you with a more efficient way to manage operations, including real-time visibility into vehicle locations, streamlined reporting for more accurate job costing and accounting, and safety-driven telematics to protect your drivers and vehicles.

ServiceTitan customers who sign up with Azuga through our referral program now will be able to seamlessly transition to Fleet Pro when it becomes available.

For program information and pricing, visit https://offer.azuga.com/servicetitan.

Comments
AdamCronenberg

Very excited about this!!!  Do we have an update when this is hopefully going live?  I have heard Q3 but seems like this is more information coming out about this every day and hoping it is soon!!!!

JessicaSmith

Yesss I am SO EXCITED for this- we signed up with Azuga as soon as @thoward leaked the news.

reneem

I need to look more into this! Reaching out to Azuga now!

Version history
Last update:
‎02-23-2023 08:01 AM
Updated by:
Contributors