Webinar Ideas

aquamark
New Contributor III

After having be part of the Commit To Win Webinar, our team would love to go more in depth on Titan Intelligence. This will clearly have a large impact going forward. Would there be a way to request Deanna Kawasaki to speak on this topic in a standalone Webinar? There are many things about Titan Intelligence that are interesting but it is a very vast topic that I feel needs more time to explore. 

2 REPLIES 2

mel-deyto
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi @aquamark -- thanks for the feedback. I'd be happy to pass this on to Deanna and let her know of your interest. But first I want to make sure you are aware of all the Titan Intelligence sessions from last year's Pantheon that are recorded here and here.  Is there a particular area of interest you want to explore?

aquamark
New Contributor III

Hi! I was able to find that recording. My team was made aware of Titan Intelligence due to a previous webinar where it played a part of the Benchmark Report. They ran out of time to go into more detail about it's impact on comparison reporting and if it would affect dashboard. That is what we are curious about at the moment. We are wondering if this will be expanded upon to give more detail, do comparisons to others in our area, and see how we have increased or decreased sales over the years. 

If we could have a webinar on that topic, that would be incredible.