UX Research - Dispatch board survey on exploratory designs & proposed changes

DanielHor
New Contributor III

Hello everyone!
The ST Dispatch board has been undergoing various improvements over the past months, including changes to the existing Daily view and the new Weekly view.
My Dispatch team now has exploratory designs and proposed changes for how the Dispatch board looks and works.
Now, we'd like feedback from Dispatchers and others who know how to use the Dispatch board.

I have a short survey where we show mock screens or describe proposed changes, and ask you what you think.
It's pretty straightforward, but the feedback will go a long way in helping the team incorporate what people want (or not) into a future follow-up study and eventual improvements to the actual product. 😊

Sounds interesting?
Here's our survey: https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/TN8K6RY

Please feel free to share the link with Dispatchers or your teammates who know how to use the Dispatch board and might be interested in providing feedback.
Thank you! 😊

3 REPLIES 3

DanielHor
New Contributor III

Posting this comment to update everyone that this study is now closed. Thank you for your feedback!
(I can't edit the original post to remove the link.)

DanielHor
New Contributor III

Thanks for that feedback, Miranda!
I totally understand. 🙂
Our end goal is to try to improve things for users and, just like in any improvement or product design process, not everything that's proposed may end up implemented.
In many cases, we want to get user feedback to support or reject a change. Sometimes we might lack certain expertise that real users handling real-world situations would have. Other times, we might just be "too close" to a project to properly see what's good or bad.
Such reasons are among many for us running research and getting user feedback!

It might not naturally seem like it, but negative (as well as positive) feedback is also good because it gives us info to more accurately decide if we should reject or adopt changes, based on what our users experience.
The most important thing is that the feedback is honest and accurate, because that's what will help us decide what to do to match user needs. 😊

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

These are some interesting changes being considered!  Not sure I love them but change always takes time to get used to!!  Some of these look really good also!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning