Parts list on jobs

alathrop
New Contributor

New user here.  Our company's "go live" is Thursday of this week.  There have been jobs and inventory loaded into ServiceTitan.  My question is: when I open a job from the calendar, where is the parts list or BOM?  We are coming from FieldServio where in every job there is a clearly evident "parts status" tab.  

I am the parts/inventory coordinator in the office and I will not be using the ServiceTitan mobile app.  

Thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2

jyoung53D1
New Contributor III

alathrop, if you have an invoice where the inventory is going to drop below the amount available you get a warning at the top of the screen.  If you click on that it will bring up all the parts on the job and what the inventory levels are in that inventory location.  With that being said, there is a setting to allow Invoices to go negative and a setting to allow inventory to go negative.  If you think you will struggle with turning on inventory, you might consider allowing negatives until you get better at it.  The last thing you want is your technicians standing in front of the customer and unable to close the job/take payment.

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Make sure you have requisitions turned on so that you can utilize that side of inventory.  You can create pick lists, etc... with that part.  As for items on a job...it is on the invoice screen where you will see the list of materials.  It is not in a great place to manage from a parts perspective.  Titan inventory is a fairly new module that only went out of Beta in about the last year so I am looking forward to how it will grow over time.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning