Receive Partially Received PO's in bulk

a1umarti
New Contributor

It will be convenient and efficient if we are able to receive partially received PO's in bulk. Right now, we have to go in each PO and delete the items that weren't received and then click Receive in order to fully receive that one purchase order. We have over 150 partially received PO's every week and to have this will tremendously cut down time in getting them fully received. 

4 REPLIES 4

reneem
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I don't know if we will ever not have a supply chain issue. Feels never ending!

Renee Lenox - Service Specialties Inc. | LadyTitans Board Member

RandiThompson

It may be somethin your CSM needs to turn on but we have this popup when we "partially receive" a PO.image.png

The only thing that gets tricky is it creates a completely different PO number so it gets a interesting sometimes a few months from now trying to receive the items and finding the right PO. 

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating

AdamCronenberg

This caused more chaos for our vendors when we tried this so we didnt bother.  We replenish every truck to full every week, so deleting the items off and then reordering them with next weeks replenishment works well.

Element Mist

AdamCronenberg

I cant wait till the supply chain issues are behind us.  It is crazy to think about before the pandemic vs after and how many work flow changes were needed because of the supply chain issues.  I remember when every PO was filled completely almost every time and price increases happened only once a year.  Seems like a foreign concept now.

Element Mist