Completed Form History

MirandaMel
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Good morning!

Is there somewhere from the office side to see a completed forms history for a customer or a location?  I am only seeing non-started forms in our history...when I know for fact that there are completed jobs for that customer/location.  Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE
Acclaimed! Heating Cooling and Furnace Cleaning
6 REPLIES 6

kristent
New Contributor II

This is silly! I need the office to be able to quickly view technician completed forms without having to first go into each job.

MirandaMel

I found an idea in the community...lets get some votes on it!!  COMMUNITY-I-2188

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

how can i find this idea? i have been asking for the same thing!

MirandaMel

Click onto the ideas tab and search for COMMUNITY-I-2188 (or even just 2188) and it will pop up for you.

Miranda Melnychuk, RSE

Daniel_Rajotte

You could run a report using the customer forms template to pull all forms completed within a selected timeframe and then filter the result to the customer you are looking for. If you set the timeframe to a large enough window, you can effectively pull the entire forms history for the account.

andrewgustin
New Contributor

I just had a conversation with support about this same question and was referred to the community service titan page. Looks like there is no way other than searching for forms and going to each specific job that the form was created. Would love a fix for this!