Different job summaries for different appointments

alexalvarado
New Contributor II

Is there a way to add different job summaries for different appointments on a job?

For example, if we go out for a service call and afterwards find that we need to go back for additional work

When I add a new appointment, it shows the same notes for the summary as the original appointment.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

efiggins
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Sometimes we list such as this,

Appt 3: (Again adjusted here as needed.) 

Appt 2: (Modified or adjusted for what we are doing/need to do on 2nd appt) 

Appt 1:  (As we original received the info for the tech)

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8

LGluck
New Contributor II

LGluck
New Contributor II

Would really be great if there is as well an appointment summary 

rstare

The one nice thing about projects is it aggregates that for you. 

efiggins

Sometimes we list such as this,

Appt 3: (Again adjusted here as needed.) 

Appt 2: (Modified or adjusted for what we are doing/need to do on 2nd appt) 

Appt 1:  (As we original received the info for the tech)

rstare

I like to keep the job summary a little vague when there are going to be a lot of appointments. IE - New Construction HVAC Install. Then use the special instructions to notation what will be done at each visit. IE - 7/20 Install trunkline and master bedroom supplies. Or something like that. I have seen companies that choose to lay out all the different date plans in the job summary as well.
Job summary IE -
HVAC New construction install
7/20, install trunkline
7/21 install supply takeoffs
7/22 install returns 

etc etc

GLevine
New Contributor III

Hi @alexalvarado! With one of the latest updates, we recently launched "Special Instructions" on appointments! If you click on the edit pencil next to an appointment, you should see a place where you can leave instructions for each appointment. I know this isn't exactly the job summary, but hopefully, this helps!

Screen Shot 2022-07-20 at 2.42.40 PM.png

Yeah I do utilize that but with the summary being the first thing a technician sees and still being linked to every one of the appointment, I have found that it does get confusing for technicians and isn't so clear.

Thank you for the response.

JessicaSmith

I would recommend putting an overall job summary and then add "SEE APPOINTMENT INSTRUCTIONS DAILY" or something to remind them to keep looking.

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions