Form Trigger Assignment for Working Technician

pdunaway
New Contributor

I am in need of a form that will allow me to trigger by Technician for all job types, all business units and all customer types.  We are a residential plumbing company that our plumbers service all job types. As a reminder or checklist for the newer plumbers we have customized the 10-Steps to a Successful Service Call.  I would like to use this form as a training tool for our newer plumbers when they arrive to a customers home, however, the system will not allow me to trigger this form by technician unless it is a non-job event.  By adding a trigger by technician I would be able to customize the forms based on the technician

2 REPLIES 2

BCN
Community Moderator
Community Moderator

Makes sense, but in the meantime:
You can't trigger by specific tech, but you can trigger by specific job tags. You could create a "green" tag and instruct your dispatchers to apply that tag when assigning a green tech, thereby triggering the form. If you want to completely automate it, you could do it with zapier, but that is getting more advanced. You could use zapier to auto-apply the tag any time a job is booked where technician = x,y,z

JessicaSmith
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I agree- the tag is the best way to do this with current functionality!

Jessica Woodruff Smith, LadyTitans Co-Founder & Process Manager at AirWorks Solutions