Job Timesheets Hour Summary doesn't take Lunch/Breaks into account

jesse_s_
New Contributor

I apologize if this has already been discussed but I've noticed it for a while and couldn't find a post related to it.  Has anyone else ever noticed the Hours showing on the Timesheets section of the Job page does not take into account any lunches or breaks that occur while the tech is clocked in?  It has caused some confusion in our billing group because they see the job show 6h 25m but the invoice only show 5h 45m.  

The job costing on the invoice shows the correct hours, it would just be nice if the Job Timesheet Summary was consistent. Is there a setting somewhere that I need to have set to make this correct?

Job Timesheet Summary

jesse_s__0-1682034101497.png

Timesheet

jesse_s__1-1682034220820.png

Job Costing

jesse_s__2-1682035096407.png

2 REPLIES 2

jesse_s_
New Contributor

Thank you for providing that link, It's possible I missed it but I couldn't find anything that talks about the Time Sheet summary shown on the job page.  Is there a way to confirm this is as designed and help me understand what the benefit is of having this screen show a total that includes a lunch or break that may have occurred in the middle of it.

Thank you again!

Jesse

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Welcome to the Community and congrats on your first post, @jesse_s_!

I believe this is the intended behavior. In these articles, you can find more details on how timesheets work. Hope this is helpful.