PDF Files uploading to Projects

regoelectric
New Contributor

Hi everyone 

I was wondering if any of you are having any difficulty with project uploading plans? When you upload plans PDF into the job the techs can not see the plans until the job is completed and closed out.  what is the best practice to upload plans to a project/job? 

5 REPLIES 5

pgrmechanical
New Contributor

If the attachment is within the location, they can see it.  Projects are an internal function from what I can tell.  Techs can only see what you have allowed them to see by permissions.

dorobcp
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@LBabayan maybe you can recommend another expert here. I am not sure if this is intended behavior or not.

dorobcp

@LBabayan @regoelectric Actually, I didn't realize the tech couldn't see it. Have you checked with support on this one? Are you attaching that plan directly in the audit trail?

I actually tried to have support look into this and haven't heard anything back on this. I am attaching it to the audit trail, and I am also attaching it to the project page. The only time that the techs can see it is when they have completed the job. 

LBabayan

Hi @regoelectric, thanks for posting your question. Let's see if one of our Job/Project experts @dorobcp can help with the best practices to upload plans to a project/job.