PDF Zoom

Rusty
New Contributor

We are beginning to implement the Photo/PDF upload feature of ST, and one of the ways we are doing this is with adding all of our building plans onto each job.  Some of the plans come in Photo format, whilst others are grouped together in a multiple page PDF format.  Obviously, since we are viewing the plans on mobile, the image is extremely small, so we are required to pinch-and-zoom so we can properly view/understand what is on the plan.  This all works perfectly for Photos uploaded to the job. Problem arises when uploading a PDF.  You can look at the PDF (History >Photos & Videos>your uploaded photos/PDF files etc), but if you tap on the PDF you are unable to zoom in.

If all you need is the first page of the PDF, you are able to zoom in via the ServiceTitan screen (not the popout when you tap on the PDF to open it), but you are unable to access the other pages to zoom in.  So there is a workaround for the issue, it just doesn't work for multiple pages in the PDF.  

Obviously, we could spend hours taking pictures of every single page of every single plan on every single PDF.... but ultimately that's just a waste of time.  

In conclusion, I'd like to request for the ability to zoom in to PDFs 😛 

Unless 

1 REPLY 1

Rusty
New Contributor

I created an 'idea' for this, so hopefully it is implemented.  If you are also interested in having this feature added to ST, please vote here: https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3843