mel-deyto
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

When we first announced Marketing Pro - Direct Mail, we were excited to bring you direct mail automation tools that you could use to target your existing customer base. Just like with email, marketers could automatically follow up on unsold estimates, target customers that had aging equipment, or re-engage former customers – all in ServiceTitan.

But what about reaching prospects and acquiring new customers with direct mail?

That day is here with the launch of Acquisition Audiences, a new feature in Marketing Pro - Direct Mail that will allow you to build targeted mailing lists based on property data and automate your direct mail campaigns to prospects.

"Sending direct mail to prospects usually takes about a month, including having to design the postcard, purchase a list, order artwork, and print. There is a lot of back and forth with the list vendor too. With Marketing Pro Direct Mail, I had more control over building my mailing lists since there was no middleman. I was able to meet my very tight deadlines and set up a cost-effective prospecting DM campaign in less than a day, resulting in $14K in revenue and a 163% ROI." - Cherie Hudson, Marketing Manager, NICE Heating & Air

Build direct mail acquisition campaigns without the hassle.

With Marketing Pro, there are no long production times. No mailing lists to buy. No printers to deal with. No more hours spent with spreadsheets. Upload your own postcard design or use one of our acquisition postcard templates and send to prospect mailing lists that you can create yourself in just minutes.

Deliver marketing messages that resonate.

Replace generic “batch and blast” direct mail campaigns with targeted messaging to the acquisition audience you build based on property details like assessed value, age of structure, interior area, and last sold date.

Generate a lower cost-per-lead for direct mail acquisition.

Create targeted mailing lists that deliver better responses by using visual maps and property attributes to define your audience, and filtering out existing customers already in your database. Pay one flat rate per piece with no minimum print runs required.

Screen Shot 2022-12-04 at 11.06.57 AM.png

How to create acquisition audiences in Marketing Pro

Here’s a quick video with step by step instructions and best practice tips for building acquisition audiences. Be sure to also head to Knowledge Base to learn more or ask questions in the comments section below.

Get Started

All Marketing Pro Full Suite customers can access this feature and can build acquisition audiences here.

If you are a Marketing Pro customer but not yet on the Full Suite (Email + Direct Mail + Reputation + Ads) , contact your Pro Account Manager or request a demo here. Please note Direct Mail is not offered in Canada at this time.

Not yet on Marketing Pro but want to learn more? Take a quick tour and contact us today.

Version history
Last update:
‎02-24-2023 05:55 AM
Updated by: