Customer part has arrived email from Marketing Pro

cthompso1
New Contributor

I see a new email template we can send to customers within Marketing Pro notifying them their part has arrived.  My question how do we pull an audience to do that? I don't think we have a workflow in process currently with jobs that is correct or accurate enough to pull, say a tag called "Part Ordered" or something like that. There is no button within a job you check when the part arrives which automatically creates a call.  I am wondering how you all would manage to use this email template and send it to customers when their part has arrived.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

MadisonPCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

@cthompso1 If in your process you add a tag when the part arrives you could create an audience with that specific tag type. You would also need to be good about removing the tag once the part has been installed and the job is completed.

Madison Moritz

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

MadisonPCG

@cthompso1 If in your process you add a tag when the part arrives you could create an audience with that specific tag type. You would also need to be good about removing the tag once the part has been installed and the job is completed.

Madison Moritz