Issue with GLS listing and Calendar Link not appearing on listing.

MikeZepp
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

My client has GLS all set up and it has been working well for a few months now.  Today my team realized the calendar icon was no lager available. ST issues? GLS account issue? Thank You in advance 🙂  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

PamDuffy-PCG

Hey @MikeZepp ! It sounds like the GLSA connection is broken. You can check by going into Settings > Integrations > Marketing Integrations > Google Local Services (Edit Button) > Match Accounts (Edit Button). Even if Match Accounts shows a green checkmark, you might click that Edit button and find that the location shows an Error. You can resubmit it from within ServiceTitan - make sure the address matches EXACTLY (commas, hyphens, etc) to what shows on Google. 

By the way - you can also set up a GLSA Invalid Match alert in Alerts (see below). This way, if anyone happens to change your Google listing and it mis-matches with ServiceTitan, you'll be alerted to it. 

2022-06-30_08-50-44.png

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

SGhirard
Contributor II

This can be dependent on Google as well running updates on their platform. Has it populated again? If not please submit a support ticket so the team can check it out. @PamDuffy-PCG  thanks for all your work chiming in and helping! 

PamDuffy-PCG

Hey @MikeZepp ! It sounds like the GLSA connection is broken. You can check by going into Settings > Integrations > Marketing Integrations > Google Local Services (Edit Button) > Match Accounts (Edit Button). Even if Match Accounts shows a green checkmark, you might click that Edit button and find that the location shows an Error. You can resubmit it from within ServiceTitan - make sure the address matches EXACTLY (commas, hyphens, etc) to what shows on Google. 

By the way - you can also set up a GLSA Invalid Match alert in Alerts (see below). This way, if anyone happens to change your Google listing and it mis-matches with ServiceTitan, you'll be alerted to it. 

2022-06-30_08-50-44.png

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

gavurb
New Contributor II

I've had the same issue but my account says it is matched. Not sure why the booking button would not appear when someone searches on Google