Reputation Alerts

j_fritze
New Contributor II

Currently in reputation I have an email alert set up to let me know any time a review comes in.  I would like to also send emails based on 4 and 5 star reviews and 1, 2 and 3 star reviews to different groups within the company.  Is it possible to allow the ability to add additional alerts based on stars?

4 REPLIES 4

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Hi, I do not think this is a feature but I do know you could basically have the emails come into an email (of your choosing) and if the review is "negative" you could have a "rule" setup in the email to automatically send that negative review to a group of people. Otherwise making a post in the ideas section would be a great idea! Make sure you reply to this post with the link to the idea so I can upvote it as well because I think this is a great idea!

j_fritze
New Contributor II

Thanks wch_alex!  I ran across another issue too - only those with a marketing login will be able to see the full review.  Ideally it would be great if ST sent the full review so it was easy to share.  I submitted the idea.  It is:  COMMUNITY-I-978

wch_alex

As in marketing login do you mean permissions? You just need to give permissions to the people who need to be able to see the full review.

wch_alex

Here is the LINK to the idea page.