Starting, Stopping, and Reactivating a Campaign

RobRan2022
New Contributor

Hi ST,

Recently, I came across the need to stop an automatic campaign that we use to contact customers 30 days after a quote is given. I had to stop this campaign because, during peak season, there was no need to incentivize customers. 

So, with this being said, we would like to be able to stop the campaign within a specific time frame while having the ability to restart that campaign without having to clone it and start it over. Thus, all the data from that campaign stays in one place, and we can truly analyze the campaign's performance without having to take extra steps.  

Is there a possibility to add a reactivate campaign feature?

3 REPLIES 3

PamDuffy-PCG
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

This makes sense! Like a "pause campaign" feature. I added a similar idea in the Ideas portal: https://servicetitan-community.ideas.aha.io/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-801 -- ability to edit a campaign and re-start.

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert

So.... I was wondering about the "pause" thing. We have some things that come and go throughout the year and I'd like this feature so that our CSRs have a more concise, just current items, list to choose from when they get a call.

PamDuffy-PCG

Hi @lisabeers ! If the campaign isn't associated with a Marketing Pro campaign, you can just Deactivate it when it's not in use, then make it Active when it's back. That would help with the overall list! 

---
Pam Duffy, Powerhouse Consulting Group
ServiceTitan Certified Coach + ServiceTitan Certified Marketer + Zapier Certified Expert