Increasing Membership Pricing

mbordine
New Contributor II

We are a Water Softener company, and our customers have the option to "Rent" a system from us for a monthly fee.  We are wanting to raise that by $1 for EVERYONE that has a membership.  

How could we do that?

5 REPLIES 5

AmberC
Contributor II

Hi @mbordine! Here's how you can edit your membership billing details. Don't forget you'll also need to update the billing template associated. Hope this helps! 🙂

https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/edit-membership-plan

mbordine
New Contributor II

That helps a little.  But all existing and past members need to be raised also.  It says that it only increases from going forward...and we need ALL members new and old.  

Ahhh, I see. You might want to partner with your CSM to see if it's a data task that could be performed on the back end in that case. 

87Degrees
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Good morning,

I have a couple of questions to help you the best. Are you using one item code for all rentals or are there multiple item codes and do you use the pricebook in ST? You would be able to go in to the service code and edit the "member price" under details. 

If this is how you have it setup then I can provide screenshots of the steps if that would help

Jason Arthur
Eighty-Seven Degrees Coaching
689-261-0193

mbordine
New Contributor II

We have about 7 different "member codes".  And yes we use the Pricebook in ST. 

Each person is a different cost....so they are not all 10 dollars going to 11.  Some are 31, some are 12, some are 52.....and they are all different codes.  We just want to add a dollar to each.