Membership Billing Templates

rmarchman
New Contributor III

Memberships have always been my biggest challenge in ServiceTitan. I thought I finally had them figured out, but I'm finding myself discouraged and confused again. I've attached screenshots of an example that will hopefully help my question make sense. I'm looking to better understand how membership billing templates work. I have my billing invoice templates set up with the Pricebook service I want assigned to the memberships, but when I book a job from the recurring service event, the invoice does not populate with the invoice billing template assigned to the membership. For example, I have attached a photo of our Residential 1-System Membership billing template that has the service code RSA001A for $99.00. I also attached a photo of an invoice after I booked a Residential 1-System Membership maintenance job. The service that populates on the invoice is not the service I thought I assigned to that membership type. Can someone explain this to me?

Billing templateBilling templateInvoiceInvoice

4 REPLIES 4

JBarrett1
New Contributor III

Have you looked at the billing template section? And created tasks so those you can grab and pull into that auto invoice? 

rmarchman
New Contributor III

The billing template section on the membership?

JBarrett1
New Contributor III

Yes, in there you can create what happens on the invoice- revenue recognition, additional tasks, tag generation, etc. 

RandiThompson
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Selling the membership, billing the membership and booking a recurring job are all separate things/invoices. When you sold the membership the RSA001A @$99 should have populated on the billing invoice.  

Randi Thompson
Bill Joplin's Air Conditioning & Heating