Membership P&L

lpalladi
New Contributor III

Is there a report that will tell me the membership cost vs sale. Profit or loss of the membership for the duration. This could be helpful for renewal pricing.

3 REPLIES 3

lpalladi
New Contributor III

Is the information even available to make a custom report? I am looking for a report that will give me the total sale price of the membership and the total cost during the duration of the membership.

alyssae
New Contributor III

@lpalladi Depending on how you have your memberships set up and billing, you may benefit from running a deferred revenue report. Service titan knowledge base link here is a good start: https://help.servicetitan.com/how-to/deferred-revenue

Again, this report would only benefit depending on how your revenue recognition and membership revenue is set up. Hope it helps!

alyssae_0-1680031494776.png

LBabayan
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @lpalladi

To find all available data for Memberships the best is to run a custom report. Navigate to Reports tab> Create Report > from report type select Memberships> from report template select Business Unit Performance > Checkmark all columns you would like to be included in your report and run the report.