Admin Mobile App

jvo1
New Contributor II

I would like an admin version of the mobile app for when I am away from my desk. I can dispatch while remote. 

12 REPLIES 12

lindsey_4
New Contributor II

Exciting that something is in the works!  Are there any idea of timing? 

JohnM
New Contributor II

Any updates on this. I have been beta testing but no idea when this will launch. Beta app looks decent. Needs to Launch. ST should prioritize this...

jvo1
New Contributor II

Not that I know of, and yes agreed! It would be super helpful .

Agree. I'm ready for mobile-friendly office side! 

sambott1
Contributor

Has there been any update on this yet? Having our own app from which we can book calls/dispatch would make life a million times easier. 

Additionally, is there a way to increase the functionality of ST on the Google Chrome app for Apple? I get kicked out of the website pretty frequently if I'm trying to navigate the board especially. I may make this it's own topic in the forum ... thank you!

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

Honestly the best solution currently for mobile admin usage is probably the 11 inch iPad pro (or iPad air) with cellular +  the "magic keyboard", but that's like $1000 so it really depends how often you are not near your business. 

jvo1
New Contributor II

Yes, this would be a great solution. Thank you for your suggestion!  I think I am looking for something a little more accessible. I am not always sitting down somewhere working. Maybe running errands, on the go and a tech needs me to reach out to a client or double check an address.  The web version is just a bit harder to navigate while out and about. A lot of zooming in etc.  

tomhowar
New Contributor II

Yeah, this is in development now.

jvo1
New Contributor II

Thank you!