Building Estimates In Mobile

JFish
New Contributor

We are having the worst time trying to set up our estimates in mobile. Essentially, when our technicians go into "make an estimate" on the mobile job side, and try to add the pre-priced services from Pricebook Pro, it only shows a $0 cost. Not the price that it shows on the office side of pricebook. I have gotten all different answers from ST. Anywhere between the rate sheet is wrong...to you need to enable static pricing (but then what do I put in there for a price if I don't know what it's going to cost). This has not been helpful and I really need to get this set up since we are now essentially paying for something that we can't set up or use. All I want to do is be able to see the already set pricing in an estimate and be able to build and estimate from scratch as well. Is there anyone out there that can help me? Thank you.

3 REPLIES 3

Rachel_Young
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

Hi @JFish , There is a lot of things this could be but first I would check the techs permissions since there are permissions that control viewing material and equipment costs as well as item prices. Use the search bar when in their permission settings and search for "cost" and "price". Beyond that if you could share a screenshot of what they are viewing and what the pricebook shows office side that might help us see what the issue is. 

Sheena_Palacios

@JFish if techs are adding services to the estimates and you've verified that there is a price on the service on the office side but not on the tech side, I would think this is a bug. Have you tried accessing the "mobile view" in the pricebook from the office side to confirm if the service price is showing?

- Sheena @ NiFT

Sheena @ NiFT

smmcg1027
New Contributor

if you're using equipment/materials and not services/tasks as items in your estimate it may be causing this. There is a difference between "item price" and "item cost"- additionally you have to make sure the same price for the equipment/material is inputted at the bottom of the screen when you pick a vendor. This is just what I've noticed!