Customer Authorization Forms per Job

ladams
New Contributor

We have forms set up for customer's to sign authorizing us to complete work on the property and another form the customer signs when job is completed. I have searched and searched and watched all the videos I can find on how to stop triggering that form when we send out techs or sales reps for estimate jobs. I can not find these forms in the settings under forms, so I do not know how to change them to only trigger for certain job types or calls. The manager that was here previously and did a lot of set up is no longer employed here so I can't reach out to him on what he did and where those f

1 REPLY 1

SamB
New Contributor

Not exactly sure which you would want to edit/remove so i'll give both routes. If you want to edit or remove the authorization do the following: Settings>Operations>Business Units>Choose applicable business unit (i.e. Estimates) then scroll down until you see the authorization paragraphs. I believe this would require a business unit specific to Estimates be created. That way you don't have to include any of the authorization wording and it wont send/wont trigger upon completing an estimate.

Hopefully this helps. As far as i know there isn't a trigger setting tied to the "Authorization/Acknowledgement statements" ST automatically triggers this if its in the business units setting.