Edit estimate name from mobile

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

We have property managers who are receiving literally a hundred emails from us per week. Can we change it so when our techs send them estimates from the field the Estimate Name is more descriptive? It should have the location in the title so they know where the estimate is for. Or it should have a key word such as "repair" or "replacement". Please help!! Our property managers are feeling confused/overwhelmed.

For now, my work around has been to go in and individually change each estimate name from the office side and resend the estimates one by one this way but it is SO time consuming!!

https://ideas.community.servicetitan.com/ideas/COMMUNITY-I-3936

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling
4 REPLIES 4

Chayo80
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

If your technicians are creating the estimate they are responsible for entering the estimate name when "building new option", its a mandatory field, I would have my techs enter the name accordingly, but it they are not, I would create Proposal Templates through Pricebook with how you want them 

Chayo80_1-1685051075978.png

Chayo80_0-1685051022911.png

Hope this helps 😎

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

@mirdesch I know we have some templates built right? But is there a way to change the names so our property managers know if it is a repair or an installation estimate for example? Can we edit the template names so it does not just saying "here is your estimate from ServicePlus"? If the property manager wants the address of the property in the email subject line...would they have to build a new estimate then instead of using a template?

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

Chayo80

YES, tech can still edit the name of your templates, by clicking the 3 dots and select "Rename" 

Chayo80_0-1685456480627.png

You can also edit your email template and make sure that on the subject you have the location address

Chayo80_1-1685456527344.png

Hope this helps 😎

We have templates built that the technicians use 95% of the time. I am not sure of the mobile side if they can change the subject of the email to include the property address? Otherwise they would need to go and change it manually for each estimate they create.