Is there a way to create a 'task' from the mobile app?

swagman
New Contributor II

Is there a way for a technician to create a 'Task' from the mobile app? Or, is this something that can only be done from the desktop version?

5 REPLIES 5

rgulati
New Contributor

@Sheena_Palacios is correct. Task Management is not available for Techs in the Mobile App. It is something we are considering as an improvement in a future release. Please stay tuned!

swagman
New Contributor II

*When i say Task, im referring to a Task management task.... not an 'Task' item for an invoice 

Sheena_Palacios
ServiceTitan Certified Provider
ServiceTitan Certified Provider

hey @swagman -- task management is currently only available for office employees. (unless they've upgraded to allow techs, which I have not heard of)

Sheena : )

Sheena @ NiFT

wch_alex
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator
ServiceTitan Certified Administrator

I believe if the tech is managed they can make a task under an invoice or estimate I believe. What exactly are you trying to achieve? 

swagman
New Contributor II

Right now if a technician is on a job and there is additional follow up needed by the office, he has to call in with the info and or leave a note it in the job notes. Then the office follows behind and creates the task etc etc. It would be ideal if we could eliminate the extra step, and margin for error, or forgetting to do it or delay creating it...