Signature boxes.

Jerodb
New Contributor III

Hello all. 
I’ve been finding that it’s difficult to have customers sign off on the signature box, there is no color differentiation and the signature capture box is a very light gray outlines dotted box. I think it would be lovely if ServiceTitan wants to customize the outer box with a customizable color that each company could then use as an example it would green for the company I work for as it’s the primary color. The difference would help bring the eye to the are that needs to be signed. My older customers seem to struggle the most with this portion. 

COMMUNITY-I-1723

4 REPLIES 4

joywilke
New Contributor III

Yes, I totally agree!  Our older generation has a very hard time signing. 

Jerodb
New Contributor III

I haven't added it to that board. I'm not sure how to do that from mobile or any other option here. 

thoward
New Contributor II

The engineers made it a little darker in early 2020 but I agree that it should probably be darker.  This is especially true when techs are standing outside in the sun and the customer is trying to look at the tablet.  I will suggest it to them.  Did you put it in the ideas section as well?

Jerodb
New Contributor III

updated with the ideas board, also learned that the ideas board does not work from iPhone.