Unable to play videos

stepowoyadmin
New Contributor

I am unable to play videos attached to work orders. I am using Chrome, but I also tried in Edge, with no luck. However, I am able to view the video on my phone. It downloads the file when opening it. I checked all my browser settings on my pc and it is set to allow downloads, so I have no idea what the issue is. I also installed VLC media player, thinking that maybe it wouldn't play because there needed to be a media player installed.

3 REPLIES 3

KhianaKlatt
Valued Contributor II

Is everything up to date on your devices? First, I'd check to make sure you don't need any software updates. Sometimes when our ST glitches they recommend we delete it (if you are on mobile side) and then reinstall the app and this helps. Just a couple little suggestions to try. Hope you are able to get it working!

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling

Yes, Windows is up to date as well as all the drivers on my pc. I'm just not sure why I'm able to watch the videos on my phone but it does not work on any pc.

@mirdesch You are always my tech support. Do you have any suggestions to help them out with this?

Khiana Klatt
CSR ServicePlus Heating and Cooling